Finished...sorta!

I finished the Highlander Stole. Well, the knitting part. Now I just need to find a pin to use to close it.






I think I'm going to make another one. One in a lighter color to use at the wedding. I am the type of person who gets cold easily and my dress is strapless.

Now I'm working on a yoga bag I just designed, it's not the first one I've ever made, you might remember this one I made for Mindy forever ago. I asked her the other day how she likes it and how it's been holding up. She said she doesn't really use it because she purchased a bigger mat and it doesn't fit. So I've decided to make one for myself, and I want to try this pattern I've been thinking up. We'll see how it turns out. I'll let you know.

But I think I should finish my moms garden bag first. I started it...back in March and I need to finish it up. I need to either figure out how to get one of the sides to match up (one is about an inch shorter) or rip out one side and start over. I guess I'll work on that soon since my moms birthday is the 15th, Tax Day!

I did get the taxes done. Yeah, I just have to send in my Indiana taxes this week. I could file Federal via the internet for FREE, but state was $19.99. Stupid Indiana!

I'm also at Chris's tonight for American Easter. Chris and I spent the day with his family, a little overwhelming. Now I'm going sit around and knit while watching either: Mansfield Park, Lars and the Real Girls, Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing & Charm School, Monsoon Wedding or Wonderfalls. I haven't decided which. Oh and I'm drinking Peroni. Hope I can knit with a couple beers in me.

Next weekend is Greek Easter. Yes we have a different Easter (read the Date of Easter section if you're interested) or this may help you with the difference, or just make you laugh a little.

Comments

Popular Posts