It has been a long time since I've posed here. Sorry...thanks for the nudge Jennifer (note of sarcasm). She's always nudging me! But she is right to. Thanks you (no sarcasm at all).
So here's what's going on with me.
I have been working really hard at getting my Etsy Shop—mariadesigns—up and running, yes I have an etsy shop. I have been there about a month and haven't sold a single item, which makes me a little sad. But hopefully I will sell something soon. As a way of getting that going I have started a companion blog to go with it—mariadesignsblog—and I've been trying to Twitter too—mariadesigns. so I have this whole branding thing going. Or at least trying. If anyone has any feedback as to way to get the shop out there or items I should make, PLEASE let me know. I am really trying to make this something...anything! So... that's about it. If I'm knitting I'm knitting for something up here.
Although I need to start making a new Highland stole. I purchased the yarn (a really nice alpaca blend-I think, I'll have to check) at a local yarn shop that was going out of business and I want to make it for my wedding, cause I'm always cold. It's an offwhite to go with my dress.
And speaking of the wedding, I purchased another wedding dress the other day. Yes now I have two, It's a long story. Maybe I'll explain tomorrow and post a picture. YES that's what I'll do...trying to get myself posting more then one day a week and create a buzz! :) hahahaha
Ok here's the Fill-in portion of the email
1. If we had no winter I'd miss my sweaters.
2. People are a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I'd get a clue earlier then 30 .
4. I don't have a clue inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled you might be me.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to mowing my lawn, tomorrow my plans include working out and Sunday, I want to go to the Broad Ripple Art Fair!
Labels: etsy, Friday Fill-ins, stole