Love is Back!

If you've been here before you know that I really like TV.
Lots of TV…and movies. I have had a couple of post ideas in my head that I desperately need to work on—Sorkin-love being my #1 idea.
But today, I am going to talk (again) about the Netflix original LOVE (previous post here). I saw the trailer for it last night, and I could not be more excited!

Start at the beginning

If you haven't seen the first season, I highly recommend going back and watching it. I'm actually going to rewatch it so I'm ready for season 2.
It's a little hard to explain why I like it so much. Probably because I can see pieces of myself in both of the main characters. Judd Apatow has crafted a show about how
nerds awkward and flawed people fall in love.
I can say that because I am an awkward and flawed person. 
And it true Apatow fashion, the series finds the humor and heart in them and their experiences.

Watched and or interested in watching?

I would love to do a Google Hangout or Periscope watch (and craft) session for a couple episodes.
Is anyone interested? Comment below if you are. Maybe we can even start next week with season 1.

Comments

Popular Posts