I've started this blog about 15 times…

…and I still can't get my thoughts out.

Let us just go with this:
I AM Stress Paralyzed!
…and perhaps have adult onset ADD





Between work, my home, my kids, my spouse…I don't even know what to do.

Lets start with this: I'm an avid lister. I love lists…
Really you can probably find about 6 other blog posts about how much I love lists. :)

But I haven't made time lately to make my lists. I am actually beginning to think, that is my problem.

No 'brain dump' so I can get everything out of my head…which helps get ME out of my head.

How I hope to get out of my slump.



I will:
• take a deep breathe;
• put a load of laundry into my way overworked washer (did I mention that we had a run-in with lice this week);
• set a timer for 30 minutes and spend time making/prioritizing my list;
• make myself a cup of tea-Harney and Son's Hot Cinnamon Spice (fall is upon us);
• take another deep breath;
• start working said list.

I'll let you know how it all works out.

If you want to keep up with me on Instagram.

Comments

Popular Posts