Moving or Not Moving, Friends, and Memories

I started moving to another blog, but lets be honest…this is my blog home.

So many things in my life have changed since I blogged regularly, but this is still where I feel most comfortable and where I have SO many wonderful memories.

I have made at least two dear friends from my blogging here, +Cristina Salgueiro and +Jennifer Varady and I kind of felt like I was turning my back on that if I keep blogging over here (I'll be shutting that down in about a month).

So, here's to the memories I have made here and the ones I hope to make in the future.

<--- i="">This quote is from Downton Abbey (my favorite show). If you haven't watched it. You should give it a try. It's nowhere near as 'boring' or drama free as you think. Lots of good drama to keep you enthralled.

Comments

Popular Posts