J'ai fini all over the place

Translation: I'm finished

I am not only obsessed with knitting right now, but with finishing.
Finishing anything and everything.

Seriously, is there anything better then just finishing off that last bit of olive oil, those last few bites of whatever, the last bit of conditioner in the bottle so you can open the new stuff?!?

I don't think so.

And I am becoming addicted to it. I almost shoved the last cookie down my daughters throat just to finish off the pack so I could throw it away.

Not really...I just ate it myself...which would explain why so many pairs of my pants are fini.

All kidding aside, we did finish up a bottle of olive oil this weekend. I made bean salad for the neighbors cookout. Which not only allowed me to get rid of the jug of olive oil, but also got 4 cans of beans.

I also took four marinated chicken breast to the cookout to put on the grill. Which cleared a bottle of italian salad dressing (for marinade) and then the last chicken breast from my freezer.

Last night I made Italian Spinach Sausage Pie al la crock pot.
Put frozen hash browns in first, layer on the cheese/sausage spinach mix (based on recipe), pour 2 boxes of eggbeaters on top...cook on low for 8-10 hrs or high for 4.
That got rid of a role of sausage, a bag of spinach, 3/4 of a bag of hash browns, 2 containers of egg beater and the last of the shredded cheese.

Maybe tonight will be dessert for dinner night and everyone will get ice cream to get that out of my freezer-I think I have 4 pints in there from E's birthday party.

It's addicting. And I think in a couple days I'm going to need a 12 step program. Cause this can't last forever.

I'd imagine that withdrawal is a bitch without a good support system.

Comments

Popular Posts