Knitting is fun

I miss knitting…

I don't get to do it as much as I'd like anymore, but I recently got to finish a small project.

Maybe I should have taken a pic of it, but I didn't. It was a dish cloth. I am part of a Yahoo Monthly Dishcloth KAL so for the first time in years that I have finished one. It's a nice sense of accomplishment. I'm hoping that I'll also get to do the mid-month KAL that starts on the 15th--maybe that's asking too much :)

But if I have to choose, I'd like to finish the puff. Which I started several months ago. But I'm one color away from being done with the knitting portion of the project and since E is taking a nap I not only got to do some knitting, but I'm also blogging.



Yeah me!

Hope to finish before I go back to work next Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts