Fill in Friday #175

1. Salsa and tortilla chips.
2. Ketsup and you've even got mustard.
3. By the time I get home I'll be exhausted.
4. Being done is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming of something I can't remember.
6. Ice Cream...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include nothing and Sunday, I want to turn back time to Friday at 5 !

I have stuff for an additional post...I just haven't had time. I SUCK! Maybe Saturday or Sunday I will make posting a priority.

Comments

  1. Congrats! You won the Picky Sticky Giveaway on my blog: http://designsbyvanessa.blogspot.com/2010/05/picky-sticky-giveaway-winner.html

    Please let me know the following within 48 hours so Picky Sticky can get you your prize:

    -Mailing Address
    -Which sticker set you would like

    Thank you,
    Vanessa
    designsvanessa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts