My week off

This week is going to RULE!

• No work. :)

• Officially went today and got my name changed at the SS office-not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Great way to start the week, accomplish something!

• Running errands (AKA-Christmas shopping) Only got around to getting some things for my new niece and...well ME.

• Got item shipped-I made ANOTHER sale at my shop on Etsy (and have a custom order)

• Going to visit family later this week...:) can't wait to see my yiayia! I think I will take some video of the CrAzY family.

And today, started working on the final versions of our Thank You cards.

I have ordered photos from Costco Photo to go onto the cards, I have a small sampling of them, but waiting for the bulk order (bulk from Costco...like that's hard to imagine).

Today I got most of what is in this picture



I didn't realize that the card packs were different until I got home. I got the Cafe ones at Hobby Lobby, but they didn't have more then one pack. Had to run to JoAnns to get the others, I thought they matched, but no such luck, but they'll work. Surprisingly, they were $1 more at JoAnns as opposed to Hobby Lobby.

So here is what I have so far.


Other then that, I really do plan on completing the Yoga Mat Bag. I SWEAR! I'm finishing it, today.
Or tomorrow. :)

Comments

Popular Posts