Turkey Day edition
1. Wait! Wait, don't forget the ham, shrimp cocktail… yesterday, as much food as we had, just as much was forgotten to be put out.
2. Dinner followed at once by dessert.
3. The trouble is I'm full.
4. Losing the weight I've gained these two days is many miles away.
5. With a faint pop of a cork, my cousin was hooked—on Oliver Soft Red Wine.
6. The road to this hotel is shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing more Catchphrase with the family, tomorrow my plans include driving back to Indiana and Sunday, I want to put up my Christmas tree!