1. We need more food today for our office Thanksgiving party-NOT.
2. Smile at me and it made me smile.
3. If you want loud families, visit the greeks.
4. They yell at each other because they love each other.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that a lot less elective cosmetic surgery happens in Massachusetts.
6. Food (I'm hungry, can you tell) makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making awesome pizza with Chris, tomorrow my plans include craft fairing and Sunday, I want to watch the Colts play the Ravens!
Labels: Friday Fill-ins