1. The last band I saw live was Barenaked Ladies.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with my family and especially seeing my yiayia. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is underway.
4. Thoughts of a put together house, 2 working bathrooms and new kitchen cabinets fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a bikini (and look good).
6. Bagpipes are very Scottish.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to games and chats with Michelle and Shane, tomorrow my plans include outlet mall shopping with my inlaws and Sunday, I want to not eat turkey!
Labels: Friday Fill-ins