And...here we go!
1. Plans and schedules are my lifeline.
2. I'm happy when things are planned, plans can change, but I need a plan.
3. The last thing I drank was coffee.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is faith.
5. I like cheese, LOTS of cheese on my pizza.
6. Dear November, how I love the changing of leaves you being, but don't go too fast, cause I'm not ready for the snow December can bring.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a bunch of boxes cleared out/put away, tomorrow my plans include going to a craft fair and making a bucket thing at Archivers and Sunday, I want to hang with my family, return/shop with wedding stuff, knit and watch the Colts play!
Labels: Friday Fill-ins