1. I'm home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been burgers.
3. Oscar says bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk is in order for tonight .
5. Here's some some good news.
6. When all is said and done, I'm happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to that walk, tomorrow my plans include packing some and Sunday, I want to do nothing!
OK, Here is something I wrote this...last week. Sorry...
I have been meaning to write for weeks. But again, a little busy so...I'll try again later for something fresh.
I love this time of year...all the sneak peeks of fall shows start coming out.
Here's on for Parenthood, based on the movie-which I find hilarious.
And don't get me started on the summer season of shows.
Too bad I don't have Showtime.
Labels: Fall TV, Friday Fill-ins