Another day

Wow, today I am still not feeling really great, I keep getting tired really easily.

I did go to the doctor last week. I had some blood tests and a chest x-ray. She'd really like me to get an MRI to see what the one-sided lethargy is about, but I'm holding off on that. Yesterday she got the results of my blood work and I have a really low B-12. REALLY low: it should be between 211 and 900, they prefer you're around 500. Mine is 179. So I have started on B-12 suppliments. According to this most of my symptoms can be explained by the B-12 stuff.

So, we'll retest in a couple weeks, if the B-12 doesn't go up, then I will have to go get shots daily for a week and then once a week for a month after that, then monthly after that. And I will probably be on B-12 for the rest of my life. It's interesting, because really the last time I was feeling 'normal' was back when I was doing a lot of low carb diet stuff. And protein (animal protein) has lots of B-12. So maybe this is an explainer for everything lately. at least, I hope. I kinda wish the Dr. office was closer, cause I'd do the shots now, in hopes of feeling a lot better instantly. Maybe I should?

In other news, I got the Wii Active workout. I plan on starting tomorrow. I hope I'm up to it, but I'm going to do it, even if it's only for 10 mins. I need to start somewhere! And I am ready to get my ass back into shape.

I also started making my dress. I purchased the pattern like a month ago. But...I really need to find some good instructions (preferably video) on sewing with patterns. Do I cut out those little notches? How do I use interfacing?

OK, I am sucked into Bridezilla. I can't stop watching, these girls are totally CRAZY! Chris and I were talking about how happy we are that I haven't turned into one...yet. :) No I will never be one of those girls.

I have been working on the shawl for the wedding. I will try and do a photo of that tomorrow.

Right now, I'm going to watch more trash TV and paint my nails, I mean...I might was well get started on being half the pampered bridezilla of those girls! :) hahahhha Maybe I'll also give myself a little facial!

Comments

  1. Making what dress!? Are you talking about a third wedding dress !? :)

    The instructions should give you directions about the interfacing, like "iron it in or baste it on" Just read through the instructions completely before you get started.... the notches in the pattern are to help you line up the pieces with the pieces that they'll touch... it's a good idea to cut them. ... they don't have to be perfect and they won't show in the finished project but will be in the seam allowance.

    Call if you need me!
    and I hope that the B-12 thing gets fixed soon! I also bought the Wii thing but it's still sitting on my coffee table :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts