And...here we go!
1. Moving thoughts .
2. Speech and opinions are free.
3. My best quality is I'm beginning to wonder if I have any .
4. The truth is in not overlooking the details.
5. In nearly 10 years, I've learned that life is cyclical .
6. Time is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not working , tomorrow my plans include putting up crown molding and Sunday, I want to eat some good BBQ !
So, wanna hear what I did? I bet you don't because you are so not going to like me after I tell you and it takes too long to write out. But let this be known. I did what I did out of love for my friends. I did what I felt was right even though I knew it could have been misunderstood: But I did it anyway. If someone is emotional and says something in the heat of the moment that could not only hurt themselves, but others, including an innocent you have to do something. And I did.
I've had one friend really supports the decision I made and has been vocal about it. Chris as well. The friend is pissed and thinks I was trying to ruin her life. The other party isn't talking to me...not surprising he hasn't talked to me in months. All the other friends have been silent.
I just feel crappy, mostly because I feel like I did the right thing and am worried about the outcome. I have Chris and I have the one good friend who really supported what happened, And that is the important thing. I know it is. It's just lonely out here. Does that make any sense?
You ask for strength and patience, he puts you in situations where you can develop those things yes? Man is it hard.
But I know what I did was right. If for no other reason then (hopefully)it got people to be honest with themselves and (hopefully) each other.