Fill in Friday #109

1. I'd really like to not be at work right now.

2. F&%@ is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is crap.

4. Johnny Depp is better than Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like, mmmmm smores (i know it doesn't make sense, but...I got sidetracked).

6. Life goes on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to dinner for my birthday, tomorrow my plans include going to lunch for my birthdaand Sunday, I want to watch the Colts play in the SuperBowl (but I don't think that's going to happen)!

Comments

  1. 1. I'd really like to take a nap right now.

    2. Dammit is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

    3. Possession is 9/10th of the law(?).

    4. I have a friend who's obsessed with Captain Jack Sparrow.

    5. Marshmallows and fire go together like, ummm I dunno... but damn it's fun to catch the marshmallow on fire and wave it around like a torch.

    6. I hate with people babble on and on.

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing really, tomorrow my plans include going going to work and then watching the kids while the wife goes away for the weekend and Sunday, I want to make it through the weekend without killing a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts