Yesterday

Yesterday was a good day!

I got the box for Dish Rag Tag!

I was super excited about that, I didn't expect it to be that small! It was just a lot tinier then I thought it would be. I sure did stuff it before I sent it to Kimberly today. I actually had to make a last minute yarn swap before I sent it, the original skein of yarn didn't fit once I put in the goodie I got for her. Good thing I'm a yarn whore. :)






I also found the E-Ink Esquire I was looking for. Got one for work and one for home. Here's a good video and a link about someone who took it apart. I'd expect to see a lot more of this soon.






I also started my weight loss class. I think it will be good. Everyone in the class seemed really nice, there are only 5 of us. But they are keeping registration open for another week so maybe we'll get some more participants.

And because of the class, I started a food journal today. So far, so good. Tonight will be the big challenge. Late night snacking is a big thing for me, but Chris will over tonight and that will make it easier.

Comments

  1. Boy, I missed out on all the DishRagTag fun. It's a good thing I got in on the AHEDE fun about to start!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts