1. Do you knit or crochet? For how long?
I knit, for like 5 years? Maybe...
2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most? Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't?
I use bambo needles for almost everything, however I recently purchased Knit Picks circular needles and I really like them.
3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Small things you can take with you, or big complex ones that are just gorgeous when they're done?
I prefer a mix, I usually have one of each going at a time.
4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved.
I love the Basic Modular Dishcloth by Vyvyan.
5. What are your 'must have' notions? Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of? Any that might make you cry if you owned more?
I use stitch markers all the time. Sometime I'd love to have those fancy ones that I see online all the time. And although needles aren't notions, I think if I purchased any more I'd cry.
6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? Any you hate or are allergic to?
I am an equal opportunity yarn purchaser. :)
7. What colors do you like to use in projects? Any we'd never catch on your needles?
I tend to lean toward yellows, and dark varigated colors. But I like to use any and if it's not a color that matches me, I just knit something with it and give it to someone else.
8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting?
Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more? What kinds of scents do you love? What kind do you hate?
I use both, but I tend to use soap more. I like clean scents. Nothing too flowery, they make me sneezy.
10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches?
11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Sweet or Salty? Anything you're allergic to or just hate?
I like a combo. Trail mix with both especially chocolate.
12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? As an adult??
A bunny! I was a bunny when I was about 7. I think I'll try and find that photo and post it...cause it is kinda cute.
13. Are you on Ravelry? What's your ID?
14. Anything else you'd like to be sure your pal knows?
I love surprises!
Labels: dishcloth exchange, questionnaire