socks socks socks

It has been an exciting week.
I finished a Baudelaire. But...it doesn't really fit.
So, here's the plan. Not starting on the next one yet. Gonna take this one to my momma and see if she can fit it on her foot-hers are smaller then mine. If she can, I'll make her sock 2 if not, this one is going to the frogpond!

I also, got my Knit Picks order. I have never ordered from them before, but I have heard so many good things about them, I couldn't resist.
So here are the new additions to my stash.


I got some small circulars for trying two socks on two circulars. Now I just need to find a pattern I like. I'm getting antsy! I wanna use it all Right RIgHt RIGHT NOW! :)

Well, that's all I got for now.
Gonna go hit the sack, I'm kinda tired.
Nite everyone, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.

Comments

  1. Don't you love your stuff from knit picks. I have lots of stuff from there that I really like. Sorry that the socks didn't fit. It majorly scares me that I will work so hard and then the socks wont fit... Yikes. Take care have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts