Weekend roundup!

My weekend was pretty good.
Friday I just kinda cleaned and knitted, it was wonderful!
Saturday I went shopping at the outlet mall with my friends Heather. She found AWESOME deals, me not so much. But I wasn't really looking for anything, with the exception of a dress to wear next weekend to my cousins wedding. Which I didn't find anything, so I guess I will still be looking this week.

I did do some knitting. I was inspired by Cristina and decided I wanted to make a tribble. A set.

A ballband washcloth and a tribble. Here's my ballband.
And here are my sad sorta, kinda but not really tribbles.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I think that I don't know how to do the stitching correctly. All I get is a funky square like this. And when I 'pull really tight' I don't get a circle I get a squnched up square. Ick! I guess I need to try again and again. I just don't get it.


What else. We watched a couple of movies this weekend. I watched Love Actually Friday night, cause I FINALLY got it back from someone I loaned it to. Will never loan these people anything again,

Also watched Crank, which was pretty good, odd but funny and I really think Jason Statham is a complete hottie.

Also finished watching the end of the second season of How I Met Your Mother, which I really think is one of the best shows on TV right now...which reminds me, is the writers strike over? I heard they were in negotiations...I'll have to go look that up.

I think that's about it, I got all my stuff ready for teaching tomorrow and I started my homework for my Tuesdays class.


Lastly, I will leave you with the 'finished' (somewhat finished) pictures of my spare bedroom..l look mom, there's furniture in there and no longer in my living room! :)

I hope to make a comforter for the bed, as well as some pillows. I also want to put some pictures on the walls Oh and some shelves. I think that most of the accents will be white or maybe like vanilla, still trying to decide. I don't want the room to appear too dark and that's what Chris says, it's too dark.



But I do SO love the color, I'd actually like to paint most of the house that color, Oh, maybe the OUTSIDE of the house can be that color!

Oh well, Hope everyone has a good week! I'll chat with ya soon!




Comments

  1. Glad to see you are blogging again. I need to get back to updating my blog too! It has been quite too long. I had a hard time with the tribble as well. The directions threw me off but i finally figured it out. I am glad to see it worked for you. See you soon in blog world
    Val

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts