What is going on?

I'm posting again? Craziness!

I really miss posting, cause it doesn't feel like I've accomplished something if I'm not getting a chance to post about it.

Well, I did some serious knitting to my second sock. I think I might be able to finish it up in a couple of days, that is if I can remember how to pickup the stitches on the heel flap/turn. :)


I downloaded the pilot for Gossip Girl off of iTunes. It is really good. I think it starts next week, WAIT maybe tomorrow! Along with America's Next Top Model. Oh of course I'm teaching tomorrow. UGG! Not only is this class thing running into my knitting time, it's going to make me miss a lot of good TV! Anyway, I really liked Gossip Girls I think it's going to be my new GG show (previously Gilmore Girls). I also watched Three Moons Over Milford, it was good, but not as good as GG. But it is nice to see Elizabeth McGovern again.

I'm also going to try and do some embroidery, Cristina has inspired me and I decided I'm going to try these tutorials and then use the techniques to make this (I hope) :)

It's an iPod 'case'!

It'll just take me a while to get to it, but I'm pretty excited about it.

Comments

  1. If i inspired you, come girl just start working ;) Yes, i'm waiting with antecipation for the next lesson. I haven't donne the homework for this week, but i'll get there. And i'm with you, if i don't make a post also, it looks like i'm not doing anything, this isn't normal :) hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts