Waitress

I went and saw Waitress last night...Oh I can't recommend it enough! I thought it was excellent.

Here's the trailer


I left the movie feeling so...happy, which is hard to explain since most of the movie the main character is kind of unhappy, but she is wity and smart and you just want her to be happy and you can see that happiness is right around the corner.
The sad story of Adrienne Shelly (who wrote, directed and acted in the film)
just makes the movie so much more poignant.
I will be purchasing this movie when it comes out in September.

My To Do list from yesterday

For Today



Not much knitting unfortunately. I've been pretty preoccupied with friends and house stuff. Hope to find some time this weekend for something kinda crafty!

Comments

  1. That movie looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one with the glasses was killed wasn't she, how very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct Devon, so sad. She's the one who wrote and directed the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts