Questionnaire for Dog Days of Summer

Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting?
I knit, although I sometimes DABBLE in crocheting, edges ect, can't really make anything, but an edge. :)


Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before?
Yep, I've done several, but am still a little new at it.

What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not?
I really like Berets Cotton Tots for face clothes (so soft!) I also like Lion Cotton, Sugar N Creme, Peaches N' Cream. But I would LOVE to try something new.


Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with?
Haven't come across one yet.

What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic)
Bambo!

What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting?
I've just started socks. This is my new obsession.

Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting?
I'm a big movie fan. Is watching movies a hobby? I'm thinking probably not. I'm pretty easy going...I'll try anything once and since it's summer anything I can do outside to get a tan is great. Swimming, walking, running (not too much of that!).

What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts?
Chocolate covered nuts/chocolate and peanut butter. Chocolate and toffee...do you see the pattern? :)

What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any?
My kitchen pretty much fall/earthy colors, but I think I might be changing it soon, so anything will work...I keep thinking I'm going to make a beautiful dishcloth and decorate my whole kitchen around it.

What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike?
Other then BRIGHT orange you can't go wrong!

Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages?
Both

Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)?
I have a dog, Oscar!

Do you have any allergies?
Not much to worry about here unless you're going to send me Penicillin or Sulfa based drugs.

Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting.
1. I'm 100% Greek (Yes, there are parts of My Big Fat Greek Wedding that hit way to close to home)
2. I attitude... like this little snarky Happy Bunny.
http://www.jimbenton.com/
3. If I were to be one character from Sex and The City, I'd be Carrie with a Charlotte wardrobe and a little of Miranda's pessimism with a sidekick like Samantha.

Comments

  1. Hello, twin! ;) I too dislike orange and am allergic to sulfa drugs. Imagine... Happy swapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria and Thanks for the commment on my blog (marys little craft corner)..to answer your question on little tote its from www.christinascrochethaven.com/round_tote.htm hope that helps..don't have your email to send it to you..lol Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts