This is a work in progress…
- I like to help people—collaborate, talk, be a muse. If everydaymuse had been an available blogger address I would have changed my blog a long time ago.
- I have two girls—I call them O and E. They are awesome and I can't wait to craft with them.
- A fence in the backyard…can not come soon enough.
- I learned to cross stitch while in Brownies in the 2nd grade. Cross stitching was my gateway drug into creating/crafting.
- I'm 100% Greek.
- The perfect temperature outside is somewhere between 65º and 75º F.
- I big puffy heart LoVE television and movies.
- I'm a dog person, but I value and appreciate the independence of cats.
- Living in New York, LA or someplace in Europe is a dream of mine.
- TV and movies are my biggest nemesis « they suck my time. »
- I have planned what I will do with the remainder of my life if my hubby dies first.
It does not include getting remarried. But it does include #9.
- I like to read. Follow me on GoodReads.
- I'm a technology hoarder.
- I think camping is overrated.
- I have a craft room…which is basically a storage closet for craft hoarding/craft projects.
- I <3 li="" nerds.="">
- I have no solid philosophy…it kinda changes on an everyday basis.